December 02, 2004

We did a small list of things that we appreciate or like about each individual team member. Mine reads:

  1. Reserved and sweet
  2. Good facial cream, edible too! (that's referring to the sweetcorn and water chestnut dessert that I made for my colleagues)
  3. Helpful in her quiet way
  4. Humble and very insightful
  5. Willingness to work hard and try new challenges
  6. Very willing to try even with challenges
  7. Always willing to bother to give good ideas
  8. Hardworking and professional
  9. A gentle, soft-spoken lady
  10. Hardworking, self-initiative, patient and helpful
  11. Soft-spoken, helpful
  12. A sharing girl, I like her jelly
  13. Responsible, hardworking, friendly
  14. Thank you for my email notifications (cos I'm one of the rare few that practise replying 'noted' for every email info I've recv from the mgt)
  15. Approachable to share information, helpful
  16. A great friend and colleague
  17. Has a great personality though soft-spoken
  18. Helpful and cheerful
  19. Your inputs to computer CCA
  20. Your inputs to opening (day) slides

Talk about shameless! A new high!

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 13:29